Haldia Floating Terminal Private Limited
- Ripley Group and Bothra group as JV is concessionaire to Kolkata Port Trust and has formed Haldia Floating Terminal Pvt Ltd at Haldia Dock complex – First of its kind floating river project in India.
- The terminal is a riverine Jetty located outside the Haldia Lock Gate for direct approach by barge/ mini bulk carriers.
- Minimum depth of water available at HFTPL is 8 mts.
- Commercial Operation: To commence from March 2018, for a period of 15 years on BOOST basis.
- Activity: Unloading from barges / mini bulk carriers up to 10,000 DWT size by Conveyor system.
- HFTPL Cargo throughput capacity: 4.0 MMTPA.