A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
Ripley Group, started its operations as Private Limited Company, from Paradip Port and handled first vessel that berthed at Paradip. From the very outset the Company had set itself apart in terms of its focus, positive work culture and innovative outlook. Within a short span of time, it made its mark in India’s logistics sector. The Group engaged in adopting state of the art technology along with upgrading skills, with an aim to take India’s logistics industry to the next level, offering the best and futuristic services, challenging its own limits every day. Within a few years of its operations, Ripley had climbed up the ranks and established itself as one of Eastern India’s most reputed stevedoring / logistics companies.
Today, Ripley Stevedoring and Handling Pvt Ltd., headquartered in Kolkata with offices located in Haldia, Paradeep and Visakhapatnam has diversified into various lines of business and has established itself as one of the leading business conglomerates in the eastern region.
Our objective has always been to provide seamless end to end solutions to our customers, leveraging on our knowledge, experience and infrastructural capabilities. Most importantly, deliver timely focussed service and support, round the clock, with the help of our dedicated team of experts.
- Deliver integrated supply chain solutions within assured time lines
- Equip and revamp infrastructural setup with e-capabilities
- Provide tailor made single window logistics solutions to our clients
Achievements / Felicitation / Accolades
Handling & transportation of around 25 million tons of various commodities (steel, iron-ore, coal, coke, limestone, fertilizer, etc.) per annum at Kolkata, Haldia, Paradip and Vizag ports.
Barge operation: Around 1.0 million tons per annum (approx).
RIPLEY GROUP CREATES HISTORY
Handled Mini Cape Vessel carrying 54,000 MT of Coal at Sagar Anchorage, by deploying Floating Cranes and Barges for the First Time in the History of Kolkata Port Trust.
Felicitation / Accolades
Received numerous Accolades from KOLKATA PORT TRUST year after year:
- For providing excellent Barging Service towards Transportation of Coal from Sandheads to Haldia discharged from V. Samjohn Solidarity, the first ever CAPE SIZE VESSEL called at Kolkata Port in its 148 years history
- For handling Highest Quantity of Cargo at Haldia Dock Complex during 2017-18
- Contribution as Stevedoring Agent for Non-Containerized Cargo at Kolkata Dock System during 2017-18
- For Handling Highest Quantity of Cargo on shore at Haldia Dock Complex during 2018-19
- Contribution as Stevedoring Agent for Non-Containerized Cargo at Kolkata Dock System during 2018-19
The group is proud of its association with 2 BOT terminals in eastern part of the country. While in Visakhapatnam, it has been a successful stint with Vizag Seaport Pvt. Ltd. (VSPL) which handles 8 million tonnes of cargo p.a. In Haldia, the alliance has been with International Seaports (Haldia) Pvt. Ltd which discharges 3.5 million tonnes cargo p.a. and it is also the first BOT Terminal in eastern India.