Handling & transportation of around 25 million tons of various commodities (steel, iron-ore, coal, coke, limestone, fertilizer, etc.) per annum at Kolkata, Haldia, Paradip and Vizag ports.
Barge operation: Around 1.0 million tons per annum (approx).
RIPLEY GROUP CREATES HISTORY
Handled Mini Cape Vessel carrying 54,000 MT of Coal at Sagar Anchorage, by deploying Floating Cranes and Barges for the First Time in the History of Kolkata Port Trust.
Felicitation / Accolades
Received numerous Accolades from KOLKATA PORT TRUST year after year:
- For providing excellent Barging Service towards Transportation of Coal from Sandheads to Haldia discharged from V. Samjohn Solidarity, the first ever CAPE SIZE VESSEL called at Kolkata Port in its 148 years history
- For handling Highest Quantity of Cargo at Haldia Dock Complex during 2017-18
- Contribution as Stevedoring Agent for Non-Containerized Cargo at Kolkata Dock System during 2017-18
- For Handling Highest Quantity of Cargo on shore at Haldia Dock Complex during 2018-19
- Contribution as Stevedoring Agent for Non-Containerized Cargo at Kolkata Dock System during 2018-19
The group is proud of its association with 2 BOT terminals in eastern part of the country. While in Visakhapatnam, it has been a successful stint with Vizag Seaport Pvt. Ltd. (VSPL) which handles 8 million tonnes of cargo p.a. In Haldia, the alliance has been with International Seaports (Haldia) Pvt. Ltd which discharges 3.5 million tonnes cargo p.a. and it is also the first BOT Terminal in eastern India.